Saturday, September 17, 2005

WHY DOES RQM HATE AMERICA

My cuz has been updating me about a events near her where some parents don't want there to be a Gay-Straight Alliance club at school. The gist is, they don't want the school "teaching my child about sex".

And there it is, the elephant in the room, as STB would say.

Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex.

I hate this. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

I hate it that the voices that get heard the most always always ALWAYS imply/scream that all we are....IS SEX.

What is wrong with this country?

Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex is all those good folks talk about, but it's always always ALWAYS about other peoples sex.

Oh wow, my brain has just turned on and I get it, I finally get it.

It's penis envy.

RQM

I take it back, RQM doesn't hate America. Fact is, RQM cannot be bothered to hate cause it's time for THIS AMERICAN LIFE. How could there be any hate in the world when we have Ira Glass, hubba hubba.
Ya know what, and OMG, maybe it is only about sex, sex, sex, sex, sex.

8:02 PM, effing shit, no TAL, no Ira, another benifit concert for the hurricane.
WHAT ABOUT ME!!! WHAT ABOUT ME!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger CrackerLilo said...

I think if certain people (and that is a *lot* of people, actually) worked to make their own sex lives more enjoyable rather than trying to keep others from having more fun than they are, the whole world would be a better place.

9:13 PM  
Blogger I n g e r said...

I'm here for you, honey. I'm no Ira, but, um, I lived in Baltimore.

Remember the squirrels. Think of the squirrels. Squirrels. Squirrels. Sleep. Sleep.

10:59 PM  
Blogger sttropezbutler said...

God you make me laugh.

STB

12:35 PM  
Blogger Connie in FL said...

You're so adorable when you're ranting.
Ok, you're adorable all the time but expecially when you rant!

As my mother would say... Bless your Heart.

What you need is a big fat hug from your favorite cousin.
{{{{RQM}}}}
The real thing soon! XO

9:33 PM  
Blogger Blogzie said...

And it is all about you.

At least it should be.

Penis envy.

Don't get me started...

11:30 AM  
Blogger dondon009 said...

I'm familiar with the situation you mention. It seems they're now going to permit the alliance but teens can only join with parental permission.
Hillsborough County is home of that anti-gay antagonist Ronda Storms.... they are getting an awful lot of bad publicity lately and people are calling for a boycott of the county.
The sexually frustrated Christian Coalition and the equally frustrated Republican party owns Hillsborough County. What more can you expect?
Yes, you are very funny when you're "on a roll"! THANKS~

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home