Thursday, August 18, 2005

818 or What The Butler Heard

The number 818 is lucky for me, always has been, today 8/18/05, is no exception.

In this mornings post I recieved my new NOMAD JUKEBOX ZEN Xtra.

LOADED

That's right pumpkins, LOADED!!! with over five thousand tunes, THANKS!!

It is so comforting to have a butler one can trust.

It is also comforting to have a friendship of thirty plus years that's so much fun, still spontaneous, full of suprises, and great laughs.
Side splitting doubled over tears running down you face can't get your breath, laughs.

Now please don't hate me because the butler is my friend and also please don't hate me just because I'm pretty.

RQM








3 Comments:

Blogger nancy =) said...

i.am.so.jealous. but not of the friendship =)...

i have had an ipod (the bigdaddy one) for exactly one year this month...untouched, still in it's box...the challange of loading this puppy up is just too overwhelming for moi...but i swear, before 2005 is over, i will be rid of close to 1,000 jewel cases...

i'm happy for you, rqm =)

enjoy...

5:09 PM  
Blogger Connie in FL said...

You know, those butlers are handy fellows... smart too. STB is not just a pretty face, that's for sure. Then again, you aren't either!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Sublime said...

Yeah for you! Let us know how if it's as fabulous as it sounds. I first heard of it on STB's blog. Now you have one... *I want one too!!!* I say screaming like a spoiled brat in the toy aisle. :)

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home