Friday, September 16, 2005

SISTER FRIEND

I've got a great sister. Not only is she a sister, she is a mom, a granny, a friend, and she has the best laugh.
When she visited recently we were on our way to Target when I felt an electric shock coming from under the drivers seat.
I've been worried about my ten year old car, things starting to "go". I've replaced tires, ignition, something that was making noise in the right front tire area. But I really want it last another year and NOT have to invest any money. I related all this to her when I felt that shock and expressed my worst case scenario (wcs), that the electric system was going and that would mean way too much cash needed. A mile or so later, I felt it again and she began asking questions I didn't have the answers for. Have you, did you, when did you, blah blah blah.
When we arrived at Target I needed the loo and excused myself. While I was in the loo the car shocked me again and it was then I realized....

The cell phone had been ringing.

I told her the car had shocked me again in the loo and pulled my cell from my pocket and she burst out laughing, then I started laughing, we were holding each other up laughing holding on to a shopping cart.

I recieved the article below from her yesterday.
You might need your magnifier.
RQM




5 Comments:

Blogger Connie in FL said...

Thank you for the best cry I've had since you told me this story when it happened! Tears of delight had to be wiped away in order for me to type this comment. Yes, you do have a delightful sister.... much like you... and you BOTH have a great laugh. Infectious and a little wicked at the same time.

At least your buzzing undies didn't send you to the hospital in an ambulance! PLUS, you are MOST fortunate to have been to the loo before discovering the nature of the buzzing. Imagine the story then.

Still ROFLMAO!

2:41 PM  
Blogger nancy =) said...

oh boy did i need that...funny stuff, rqm...thanks for sharing it...

conniejane you are so lucky to know this person in real life...

have a great weekend, everyone...

peace...

4:13 PM  
Blogger Blogzie said...

Now this is wet your pants funny.

I just love moments like that and you described it so well.

I have to ask...

Who was calling??

x0x0x0x

4:40 PM  
Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Did you push Enter?


STB

4:49 PM  
Blogger nancy =) said...

oh stb you are too good...

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home