Wednesday, July 20, 2005

On With The Show

Today I did my new job.
Gawd....I hate to admit this, I had fun.
Only one small "event". A patron got a little skin tear
from a hand rail. When I got to her with he "first aid" kit
she told me her entire medical history, all the meds she was taking for various conditions, one of which might cause her to be a bleeder.
After I cleaned one tiny drop of blood and applied a band aid she told
me I better give her another one of those sterile things and another
band aid, just in case. Of course, I gave them to her.
On my way down the stairs I had one of those "thank you" moments.
Her injury wasn't serious, I could help her, I only need Lipitor.

3 Comments:

Blogger sttropezbutler said...

I bet she tried to sell that band-air at intermission!

STB

8:42 AM  
Blogger Sublime said...

Sounds rather dramatic...lol. Glad the band-aid helped!

5:32 PM  
Blogger CrackerLilo said...

That is so sweet of you, to do that and to think like that. I'm afraid I'd have gotten impatient.

(I came from Blogzie's, incidentally.)

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home