Friday, February 10, 2006

HOUSEGUESTS

The girl dogs and I have 6 houseguests.

All six give really good houseguest.

Two humans, four dogs.

This is Snitch (left), Scudder (right), both rescues.

Scudder is my favorite male friend of all time.
I'm not joking!

They belong to my friend Mary Ellen.

They're in the neighborhood for agility trials in Tampa.
Two GREAT dogs owned by a GREAT friend.
Scudder is a MAD dog. Master Agility Dog.
Snitch is on her way if Mary Ellen can get her to focus.

The other human is Ann.
Her dogs are Tag and Tenor, border collies.
Tag is in the top ten in her size in the nation.
Tenor is on his way.
Photos soon.

Six glorious gorgeous barking dogs.
Great laughs.
Great food.
Great prosecco and wine.


I'm one very happpy host with the most.

Perle Mesta

aka...rQm Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger I n g e r said...

Ahhh.

I'm jealous.

But glad to hear you having such a time. Nothing beats good company.

11:21 PM  
Blogger nancy =) said...

AWESOME!!!

oh to be there with my 3 golden babies, too!!

AGILITY DOGS!! they're stars!! athletes!! too cool...

i imagine the 4 legged guests and your girls all get along swell...

last week i was pet sitting for my pal...she has a yellow lab and a great dane...the great dane is only 4 months old right now but will soon be a pony...

pictures, rQm!! pictures, please!!

ciao...

12:11 AM  
Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Oh Pearl...I know one and all must be having a blast.

STB

8:44 AM  
Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said...

awwwwww What a warm and lovey post, RQM! Enjoy them all! :)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Blogzie said...

Oh, my dear, it's a buffet. I have chicken a la king. I have cold turkey. I have hot rolls. I have cold ham. I have a big watermelon, all filled with fresh fruit.”
--~--Perle Mesta

What!?!

You mean you have other friends? Besides us? I'm with Inger...I'm so jealous. Oh! And then you have to rub it in and show a gorgeous quilt in the photo.

I must go medicate myself.

Any excuse will do these days...

But seriously folks, have a splendid time.

x0x0x0x

12:19 PM  
Blogger dondon009 said...

Well you know how I am about dog pictures, and dogs in general!

Dogs-men, dogs-men, dogs-men.... hmmmm, I'll take the dogs! They've never let me down.......

Wonderful post, wonderful pictures, wonderful YOU!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home