Saturday, January 21, 2006

SHE TAGGED ME, I SIMPLY HAVE TO FACE THE FACT, SHE TAGGED ME

Our leader has spoken.

4 JOBS
Gas Pump Jockey
Hairdresser
(see Sunday Photo)
Actor
Canine Kennel Attendent
I made a list of all the different jobs I've done a few years ago.....90+

4 Places I've Lived
Missouri
New York
Italy
Florida

4 Movies
Moonstruck
Tootsie
The Owl And The Pussy Cat
My House In Umbria

4 TV Shows I'd Re-watch (new catagory)
Shogun
Brideshead
Roseanne
Judy Garland Show (cbs)

4TV Shows I like To Watch
Jon Stewart
Real Time
Real Sex
Taxicab Confessions


4 Foods
Italian
Mexican
Other Cooks
My Own Cooking

4 Places I'd Rather Be
Venezia
Venezia
Venezia
Venezia

4 Albums
Dusty In Memphis
Beethoven's 5 Piano Concerto's
Mozarts Oboe, Flute, Clairnet, Bassoon Concerto's
Bellini's NORMA

4 Bloggers To Tag
Connie Jane
Cher
Phi
Inger
Sjobs
Nancy
Mary
Tom
Dick
and
Harry

That's more than 4....so sue me.

You know I can never play it str8, wouldn't even try.

rQm

9 Comments:

Blogger sttropezbutler said...

More off the top please...

And the back isn't even...


And I hate the color!


STB

12:55 PM  
Blogger sjobs said...

Interesting, I already was tagged SIR!! I am not doing it again.

I thought of you yesterday when I started reading one of my favorite books to my class, The Quiltmaker's Gift. I sure hope you have it, it is a beautiful story!!!

Mary

2:28 PM  
Blogger Blogzie said...

Thank you, thank you and thank you some more.

I also love Taxicab Connfessions.

I'm such a voyeur...

See, that wasn't so bad, was it?

x0x0x0x

2:41 PM  
Blogger alan said...

Ending up with so much music to look up through these, thank you! :o)

Venice has been a dream of mine since I read Jeanette Winterson's "The Passion"; the Amalfi coast since I saw photos of it. Someday, if I outlive my wife...lol!

I like your "re-watch" category; sometimes you can catch Judy Garland's show (mmmmm Mel Torme) on BET's Jazz Network, along with Nat Cole's show and some 50's Sinatra (I know way too much about this era and the preceding ones, according to my wife, and not enough about my own).

Thank you for tagging Inger; since STB ducked I tried, but I'm not sure that's legit, so I'm grateful to you! (over and over again.)

alan

3:33 PM  
Blogger nancy =) said...

YES!! TAXICAB CONFESSIONS!! i haven't seen that show in ages...love it!!

and yes, venezia...who wouldn't want to be there right now?

thanks for playing, rqm...

see ya tomorrow...

~ n

6:31 PM  
Blogger Phi said...

Tagged! I go back writing right now!

love
Phi

7:43 PM  
Blogger dondon009 said...

"I never play it str8"....

I love it, love it, love it!

What fun it's been getting to know you.......

11:19 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

you are a coooool cat.
i love the brillo pad image.
you're a gem.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said...

My own cooking! I forgot about that option!

Great answers! :)

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home