Friday, January 27, 2006

WE LOVE MAH

You warm my heart. But i am suddenly aware that all I talkabout is "I---my---me---mine. I start out to talk about what you are doing, and 200 words later, I'm off on some insanity of thought about myself. I really delight in your letters to me---they are the highlight of my existance. I want to know more about your 17 doggie quilts. who rdered them; are they quilt patterened or simple with the name of the dog embroirded on them---like you made for Sushi. I still have it---I still miss her. (Here's where I take off on my 200 words and tell you a story.)
I think it's great that you have found such a full, rich life for yourself---your job---your singing---having a family to pester you into a rage---your blog---your many friends who keep in touch and visit you. I've always admired (and envied) your lifestyle. I remember all the way back to the winter I spent in Ptown and you sent me a five dollar bill and told me to put it on the lottery, win, and stay in Ptown where i belonged. You were then, and still are now, my role model, for a quality life.
Attitude---positive attitude---an open heart. OK, I will dream the dream. I will walk the walk. I will talk the talk. OK. You say I can make anything happen. OK---here we go---whosh---You will win the FLA lottery and I will get my little cottage on Commercial Street in the gallery district and we will live happily ever after.This is a love letter. Fold it up and wear it next to your heart. xoxoxo mah

Fold this up and wear it next to your hearts my friends.

rQm

5 Comments:

Blogger nancy =) said...

i love her.

but not as much as i love you.

and you will win the lottery.

as will i.

muuuuahhhh.

10:34 PM  
Blogger I n g e r said...

We're hanging out together for so long that we're merging into one!

Nancy said exactly what I was going to--right down to the kiss. Which I have to send again--at least that part.

xoxo

7:26 AM  
Blogger sttropezbutler said...

mah...a true treasure.

And the fact that you do treasure her makes it all real.

But hey..I know you and know what you are about.

I'm damned lucky.

STB

10:36 AM  
Blogger dondon009 said...

P-Town, and the reason I live in Florida!

The Boatslip (with the wonderful T-dances) was owned by four friends.... Peter, Alan, Chuck and Chick.

Alan was my best friend.........

I never stayed at the Boatslip, I would stay at Alan's lush condo across the street. I had my own room!

The boyz eventually sold the Boatslip.... for much $$$$$!

Alan retired and moved to Clearwater...... and so did I.

The others bought homes in Key West.

Alan is now in his 80's... and looking, feeling fine! I can see his condo from my window!

Thanks for the memories!

10:57 AM  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

o.k. "Mah" - glad i found you at last, *she chuckles* the hydro went out at 4:00 ish a.m. but i slept through it, still cosy in my electric blanket. she's still blowing up a tempest, plastic watering cans rattling around the balcony, wind chimes threatening to fly south...

rQm:
i wonder if you have seen this blog: Kaffe Fassett Studio, or even if you are interested. Check it out and let me know.

cheers for now,
pj

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home